Pet Id by Dog Tags for Pets
E-Commerce Site [Case Study]
Niche: Pet id tags
Brand: Dog Tags For Pets
Type: E-Commerce Website Build
Time: 4 Weeks
This client was interesting to say the least.
This was our fourth E-Com build so we were ready to really create something special and we did!
The site was built within 3 weeks and the client was very happy with the overall design of the site.
The ease for the user was a priority we took very seriously.
This combined with a simplistic design helped give this E-Com site the modern edge it needed.
However a problem with engraving pet id came in to question.
We then sent the clients this video:
Which helped them better understand the engraving process on the dogs new id tags for their pet.
After all the engraving process was one of the main USP’s for the client.
They felt a custom engraved message would make it a true fancy Pet id.
This was charged as an extra fee at the end of the project.
So here are the site statistics:
- Time Took: 3 Weeks | Time For Project: 4 Weeks
- Projected Cost: $125 | Actual Cost: $94
- Initial Fee: $1,000 | Actual Fee: $1,000
- Total Profit: $906
Here’s the site mechanics timeline:
- We used a basic WordPress blog set up.
- Then installed O.P. 2.0
- We installed the E-Commerce functionality and started the branding process.
- After the colour scheme was complete, we double checked the links.
- We then conducted an overview to ensure everything was working properly.
The client was extremely happy with their results and is now looking for advertising to help take their business to the next level.
For more about this case study you can contact the client directly via their Instagram account below or alternatively you can read more about pet id here…
Otherwise we thank you for your time and wish you the best of luck in all you web developments.
Till next time…